After a painful sitting at their dentist’s clinic, what adds to the patients’ misery is their dentist flashing a smile at them and telling them credit cards are not accepted here. ‘Sparkle’!
When we say that credit card processing is becoming an essential for businesses nowadays, medical professionals in the past have considered them an exception. It is true that your profession is very different from businesses such as retail, but you do need to keep pace with time. It’s not just that your business doesn’t need merchant processing; it’s that most customers now prefer credit card payments. In fact paying with a credit can sometimes be a patients only option in receiving medical treatment.
However, you must understand that being in a different kind of business; you need a different kind of merchant service provider. That is why we introduced our Clearview credit card processing for medical professionals. It is a special package that is designed specifically for the medical profession and keeping in mind, cost benefits and special requirements.
Clearview is based on a fixed flat rate pricing structure. Experts and clients deem the flat rate pricing as the best and most beneficial structure ever introduced. It has many apparent advantages over other structures used commonly in the merchant services industry. Clearview ensures that you get fast processing, online real time reporting and the lowest price available to help offset decreasing insurance payments.
If you think it as just another scheme luring you into merchant account trap, consider following advantages of fixed flat rate credit card processing. Not to mention we guarantee our savings and if we do not provide what the rates we have promised, we will gladly relieve you from our services.
- Flat rate offers a package that is specifically focused on Medical Professions
- It employees the flat fixed rate pricing structure which is the most cost efficient pricing structures
- For medical professionals the monthly flat rate is $40 plus a $0.10 per transaction fee
- The flat fixed rate doesn’t increase with increase in transaction volume
- There are no markups and hidden fees or surcharges
- Your practice can also receive the benefits of loyalty rewards and gift cards as value added services
With so many advantages a flat rate merchant account is providing many medical professionals, it certainly explains why flat rate pricing is the latest trend in the Payment Card Industry.